JL Audio introduced a marine version of its Twk Digital Signal Processor (DSP), called the M-TwK 88, for tuning marine audio systems.
The marinised M-TwK 88 can integrate with factory installed marine audio systems as well as aftermarket marine audio systems.
It has the same features as the car audio TwK including eight 10-band graphic or parametric equalizers, up to 48dB per octave crossovers for each output, and channel delay capabilities. It also has an input mixer, to route and/or combine signals in almost any way possible.
The M-TwK offers 24-bit processing. It’s used with JL Audio’s TuN software that includes a setup tool and user interface that makes it easy to set up systems in minutes. TuN is free to download at www.jlaudio.com/tun.
The M-TwK 88 will ship in Feburary at a suggested retail price of $479.99.
- 8-Channel analog inputs/ 8-Channel analog outputs
- 2 optical input options; digital coaxial or TOSLINK
- 8 ten-band graphic or parametric EQ’s
- 6-48dB per octave high-pass and low-pass filters for each output
- Time delay and polarity control for each output