Press Release: Libertyville, IL – Hifonics’s announced the new Colossus PRO line of high powered amplifiers, the flagship of the Colossus family of amplifiers.
The line has an ultra high efficient power supply, making it the most efficient amplifier in Hifonics history. It has an ultra low EMI design and it accepts a wider range of input signals with high-end preamplifier circuits.
Amplifier playback is protected under nearly every circumstance with triple protection circuits and a PRO thermal management system.
Additionally, a delayed turn-on function ensures compatibility with a wide range of source units to eliminate any unwanted turn-on/off noises. Adjust the bass level relative to the setting on the amplifier end panel with an included bass remote.
COLOSSUS PRO FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Full Range Class-D – All Colossus PRO amplifiers feature a full range Class-D chipset, including the mono models, making them compatible with a wide range of drivers, especially pro-style speakers.
- Half Bridge Design – A more efficient design with fewer components results in higher power output.
- High Tolerance Output Device – Ultra-Fi MOSFETS are designed for high output power and thermal dissipation through a proprietary coupling method.
- Power Supply – Iron core transformer assists in the ultra-low EMI design while providing high power at an unmatched value.
- High-End Preamplifier Circuit – Accepts a wider range of input signals.
- RCA Inputs – Nickel-plated RCA jacks create an efficient connection that is corrosion-resistant.
- Clean Board Construction – Multi-layer printed circuit boards (PCB) with surface mount components require fewer parts and result in a cleaner design.
- Delayed Turn-On Function – Ensures compatibility with a wide range of source units to eliminate any unwanted turn-on/off noises (like hisses and pops).
- Thermal Management System – Variable speed fan cooling combined with the mass-loaded extruded aluminum heat sink results in better thermal management and output performance.
- Triple Protection Circuits – Over/under voltage, short circuit, and thermal protection circuits give you peace of mind that your investment (audio system and vehicle) will be protected under nearly every circumstance.
- Stylized Badging – The Hifonics logo is illuminated with blue LEDs and the Colossus logo badge is fly cut CNC machined aluminum (which gives a sleek and stylish finish).
- Bass Remote – The included bass remote allows you to adjust the bass level relative to the setting on the amplifier end panel. The LED indicator light displays green when the amplifier is powered on and red if the amplifier enters protect.
For more information visit https://hifonics.com/.