Press Release: TEMPE, AZ– Mobile Solutions announced its next in-house training workshop; MasterTech Boot Camp Training, will occur June 10-13, 2023. This workshop is packed with fundamentals in design, fabrication, audio performance and system tuning. Along with other Mobile Solutions seasoned fabrication instructors, special guest presenter Andy Wehmeyer of Audiofrog, Inc. will present the audio and system tuning segments of the workshop. “It’s a training workshop that we’ve re-tooled to include many of the more up-to-date topics and skills training that today’s emerging technicians are asking for” commented Mobile Solutions founder and CEO Bryan Schmitt.
What attendees will learn in the MasterTech Boot Camp workshop:
- Drawing and interior design processes – visualize it, plan it then build it
- Subwoofer enclosure design. table saw and perfect circle techniques
- Styling and design ideas for subwoofer and amplifier trim panels (inlays, serviceability, etc.)
- 3-Dimensional (3D) routing techniques for OEM speaker grilles and layered panels
- All new plastic fabrication segment including bonding, shaping and surface finishing
- Fundamentals of stitching and sewing for automotive upholstery with live demos
- Fundamentals of steel and aluminum fabrication with live demos
- Introduction to CAD design and use in automation (CNC Laser, CNC Router)
- Audio system fundamentals and design
- Audio measurement tools and techniques
- Proven – Step-by-step tuning techniques
- Advice on how best to charge clients for these premium skills and services
This training day is all about designing and planning the fabrication you will do in a custom interior or audio system installation. Many of the fundamental techniques for designing/building subwoofer enclosures to router work and more are presented.
This training day highlights designing in the digital world for low-volume production of customized fabrication pieces. It also provides a fantastically easy-to-digest introduction and hands-on training for upholstery techniques, including using a sewing machine.
This training day is a solid fabrication training day covering everything from metal to plastics to techniques that implement these materials, along with lighting, into your most custom installations with efficient techniques.
For those wishing to expand their audio system knowledge and rate of success in outcomes, this training day is essential to those goals. A full day is dedicated to audio system design, measurements and tuning.
“We are hyper-focused on getting working technicians to elevate their skill sets and get targeted knowledge that pay dividends to their work product once back in their stores” added Schmitt regarding the upcoming revised and popular MasterTech Boot Camp workshop. Many former attendees know it’s always a different experience at an in-person MS workshop each time because of the range of guest instructors, projects and hands-on activities going on. The June 10-13 Boot Camp will also include a take-home student project that attendees build themselves over the course of the four training days.
Lunch and snacks each training day is included in the $1999.98 tuition cost. The Tempe Hilton Garden Inn with special rates also offers a free shuttle to and from the Mobile Solutions facility.
To register for the MasterTech Boot Camp, book the host hotel or simply learn more info – click here or visit https://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/mastertech-bootcamp
For more information, please visit www.mobilesolutions-usa.com.