Alpine Electronics of America will ship in February two new Hi-Res 9-inch weather resistant Jeep receivers for the Wrangler and the Gladiator.
The radios offer many of the same Hi-Res Audio and Hi-Resolution touchscreens as the floating screen Halo radios announced earlier this week including a WXGA 1280×720 pixel, anti glare display.
They also come with wireless CarPlay and Android Auto. Models include the i509-WRA-JL for the 2018-Up Jeep Wrangler and 2020-Up Jeep Gladiator, and the i509-WRA-JK for the 2011-2018 Jeep Wrangler.
Jeep-specific features include plug and play installation, weather resistant construction and Jeep-specific tuning. When used with an iDatalink Maestro to retain factory features they integrate with the Jeep diagnostic port so select vehicle information like tire pressure, battery voltage, door status, engine codes, and user-customizable gauges can be monitored on the display.
Like the new Halo radios, they are the industry’s first to support SiriusXM 360L, which combines satellite radio and streaming content for more listening choices.
Front and rear cameras can be added to the i509-WRA-JK. The i509-WRA-JL retains the factory rear-view camera for the new 2018-Up Jeep Wrangler and 2020-Up Jeep Gladiator.
The i509-WRA-JL and i509-WRA-JK will ship in February at a MAP of $2199.95 and $1999.95 respectively.
For additional feature information see: You Asked: More Halo/Jeep Radio Details
- 9” WXGA High-Resolution Anti-Glare Display (1280x720px)
- Jeep® -specific trim bezel
- Plug-and-Play installation
- Jeep® -specific opening screen and LED color scheme
- Weather-Resistant (rated IP53 for dust and ingress)
- Jeep® -specific tuning
- Hi-Res Audio Playback
- Works with Apple CarPlay® (wireless and wired)
- The Google Assistant is available on Android Auto™ (wireless and wired)
- Bluetooth® built-in for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- SiriusXM-Ready®/ SiriusXM NGS-Ready® (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately; SiriusXM subscription required)
- HDMI Input and Output
- Aux Input
- Dual USB Input
- iDatalink® Maestro Connectivity
- DVR-C320R Alpine Dash Camera Compatible (camera sold separately)
- Media Xpander®
- Navigation Compatible with the KTX-NS01 Navigation Module (sold separately)
- MP3/WMA/AAC/FLAC/APE music playback via USB
- H.264/MPEG-4 AVC/MP4/MOV/FLV/MKV video playback via USB
- JPG/PNG/BMP USB photo viewer
- Front/Rear camera input with distance guide display (i509-WRA-JK)
- Retains factory rear-view camera (i509-WRA-JL)
- KCX-C2600B Universal Front and Rear Camera Selector ready (i509-WRA-JK)
- Steering wheel remote control ready
- External microphone included
- Built-in amplifier (16-watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 3 preouts (True 4V)
- 5-band graphic EQ or 13-band parametric EQ (per channel)
- 6-channel time correction
- 24-bit DAC
- High pass crossover/low pass crossover: Front/Rear/Subwoofer
- CTA-2006 compliant