Metra Electronics is shipping its first dash kit to include an OLED screen. It’s designed to allow most shallow mount aftermarket radios and Pioneer’s DMH-C2550NEX and DMH-C2500NEX modular receivers to work in Cadillac SRX models, 2010-2012.
The new 107-GM5B dash kit has a 3- by 1-inch OLED screen, where previously Metra offered color LCD screens in its TurboTouch series. Users get a clear display of climate controls and custom menu settings, which would typically be lost after replacing the radio.
The OLED screen is located below the aftermarket radio, replacing the factory analog clock, volume, and tuning knobs from the original dashboard. The factory buttons and controls below that are retained and fit into Metra’s center dash panel.
An Axxess steering wheel control interface and harness are included. The kit also retains several audio control buttons on the center control panel, (seek up and down, band, menu, and back), that can be used to control the aftermarket radio.
An antenna adapter is also included. See a video here.
107-GM5B Product Specifications
- Fits 2010-2012 Cadillac SRX
- Designed for most shallow mount aftermarket radios and Pioneer’s DMH-C2550NEX and DMH-C2500NEX modular receivers*.
- Retains factory control panel and display of climate functions and vehicle customization menus on the 107-GM5B OLED screen
- Retains factory steering wheel controls with an included interface
- Retains center control panel audio control buttons for seek up and down, band and menu
- Harness is included
- Antenna adapter is included
- Proudly made in the USA
- Constructed with the highest quality ABS plastic using injection molding technology to ensure a superior design and fit