Press Release (UNEDITED): TEMPE, AZ — Mobile Solutions announces it will be participating in the education sessions of the upcoming SEMA360 virtual event with a 30 minute training session titled Restomod and Hot-Rod Interior Fabrication – Incorporating Modern Electronics. Mobile Solutions president and founder Bryan Schmitt, along with Juan “JT” Torres of Automotive Entertainment HB in Huntington Beach, CA will take virtual attendees through many time-saving and innovative techniques to elevate designing and fabricating automotive interiors to the next level. They will also be able to interact with the attendees by answering questions during the session and immediately afterward. The training takes place Thursday November 5, 2020 from 12-12:30pm Pacific Time.
“We were very pleased that SEMA reached out to request that we do this session virtually,” said Schmitt. “We were originally scheduled to do an in-person session at this year’s SEMA Show, but with the cancellation of that event it was great that the SEMA Education folks came up with an alternative to offer this virtually for SEMA360,” he continued. Last year at the 2019 SEMA Show, Schmitt and other co-presenters packed the training room so full that they hit the occupancy limit from the Las Vegas fire marshal. “With all the webinars going on, people may have become fatigued at the traditional PowerPoint style presentations. Our training session is hands-on and we’re building right in front of the camera so it’s the real deal,” added JT Torres.
- How to design effectively – where to start
- Tools to improve efficiency and outcomes
- Drawing the concept with real time examples (package tray, door panel, console, etc.)
- Identify and specify the materials and colors
- Building and duplicating shapes with layer and dimension
- Consistent gaps for perfect fit on final finishes – paint, vinyl, leather, carpet, etc.
- Design enhancements with embossing, aluminum inserts and more
- Serviceability and fastening techniques
- Safety observations when fabricating panels & parts
- And much, much more!
Who Should Attend?
- Fabricators of hot-rod and restomod-style builds
- Cut-and-sew interior professionals
- 12 volt fabricators and car audio technicians
- Anyone interested in expanding their horizons of integrated interior design
Those automotive aftermarket professionals interested in attending the training session must register for the SEMA360 event by visiting www.sema360.com. While registering, you will be able to select the education sessions in which you’re interested. Registration the entire event for SEMA members is free and $25 for non-members. Reminders for the education sessions and other SEMA360 events for which you select will be sent via email to pre-registered attendees. In order to view the sessions, attendees must be registered for SEMA360. They don’t, however, have to be registered for the specific session as long as they’re registered for SEMA360 and know when it’s happening, they’ll be able to connect through the SEMA360 site. Just like traditional SEMA Shows, the SEMA360 event is intended only for industry professionals.
For more insider details about the Restomod and Hot-Rod Interior Fabrication – Incorporating Modern Electronics education session during SEMA360 on November 5, 2020 12-12:30 Pacific Time, visit www.mobilesolutions-USA.com, watch their facebook and Instagram feeds, or call 480-968-2074.