PAC launched its first kit for its Stinger Heigh10 radio to bear both the PAC and Stinger brands. It also integrates with additional car functions.
The kit integrates the Heigh10 radio with a 10-inch screen into the dashboard of a Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT. It lets you replace the factory radio in a Jeep Wrangler JL (2018 – 2020) or a Gladiator JT (2020) with a radio with a larger screen.
The PAC RadioPRO Advanced kit SRK-JW18EH retains key features from the vehicles including:
- All factory cameras in full high definition
- Dual and single zone factory climate control
- Factory amplifier
- Factory USB ports
- Safety group chimes, including ParkSense®
- Steering wheel controls
- Auxiliary switch panel settings
- Heated seats / heated steering wheel
- On-screen vehicle settings menu
Users can also see the following integrated features:
- Vehicle information screen: tire pressure with custom pressure threshold, current vehicle status – including door open/closed/removed, view and clear check engine status
- Vehicle drivetrain screen (Jeep off-road data including): transfer case, axle and sway bar status, current position (latitude/longitude), altitude, steering angle
- Vehicle gauges: eight gauges on screen, save up to 2 presets, battery voltage, oil temperature, oil pressure, transmission temperature, coolant temperature… and many more
- Vehicle off-road screen: pitch, roll, GPS coordinates, compass
- Vehicle performance screen: speed, RPM, current/best 0-60mph time, current/best 60-0mph brake distance, current/best ¼ mile time
The kit includes the RadioPRO Advanced vehicle integration module, PAC-link adapter for Stinger multimedia systems, high-definition factory camera retention module, vehicle specific plug-n-play wire harness, satellite antenna adapter, AM/FM antenna adapter, USB retention cables and external chime speaker and mounting hardware at $599.99.
For more information visit www.pac-integrate.com.