Rockford Fosgate is now shipping its Element-Ready Power Series TM1000X5ad 5-Channel amplifier at a suggested retail price of $1,049.99.
The compact marine grade amplifier is designed to withstand use on sand, and surf and may be used in hybrid, electric, small cars, trucks, watercraft, motorcycles, and side-by-side UTVs.
The amplifier has a two-part epoxy coating on circuit boards, and features stainless hardware.
Rockford said the amp “can easily exceed its rated power by up to 25 percent additional output per channel,” according to VP Product Development and Engineering Jake Braaten.
The amplifier’s top mounted controls include Rockford’s C.L.E.A.N. level setting system, integrated high/ low pass crossovers, input channel configuration switches, and a Punch EQ boost circuit. Upgraded input RCA connectors allow for high or low level input signals to be used through the differential input circuit which eliminates incoming noise and can provide a remote out signal when using high level inputs.
Additional features and specifications include:
- Rated Power: 100 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohm + 400 x 1 @ 4-Ohm
100 Watts x 4 @ 2-Ohm + 600 x 1 @ 2-Ohm
600 Watts (sub channel) @ 1-Ohm
front and rear N/A @ 1-Ohm
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Dimensions: 12in x 4.25in x 1.62in (30.5cm x 10.8cm x 4.1 cm)
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Class-AD technology (channels 1-4)
- Class-bd technology (sub channel)
- Differential inputs with high level auto turn-on feature
- 4/2 Ohm multi-impedance Constant Power
- Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs
- 2013 PLC2 remote ready
- L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Top mounted controls
- Dual fan cooled
- Real time thermal sensing with Rollback technology
- Dual extruded heat sinks
- All other normal Rockford protection schemes
- 3-stage airflow: effectively exhausts heat and ensures amp runs cooler for optimum performance
- CEA-2006 and CE compliant
- Discrete surface mount technology
- 2-year standard warranty (extended 1-year warranty available)
For more information visit www.rockfordfosgate.com.