Rockford is expanding the Match sound processor line into a full series of car audio products including car-specific systems.
The line includes 8 BMW and VW-specific speaker systems and a DSP amp (PP 41DSP) with built-in settings tailored to BMW and Volkswagen models.
In standard, universal speakers, Match is showing 4-inch, 5.25-inch, and 6.5-inch coaxial and component speakers. They offer reduced mounting depth for easy installation and 1-inch silk dome tweeters with neodymium magnets (component systems), separate compact crossover with high-grade components and tweeter protection (component systems).
The Match BMW- and VW-specific speakers, include:
- MS 4C-BMW; 2-way component system with car-specific BMW upgrade speakers, 4-inch midrange,1-inch silk dome tweeter for the original mounting positions and separate crossover with reference curve setup
- MS 62C-VW; 2-way component system with car-specific Volkswagen upgrade speakers, 6.5 inch midwoofer and 1-inch silk dome tweeter for the original mounting positions, separate crossover with reference curve setup, and car-specific wiring harness
- MS 4X-BMW; 2-way coaxial system with car-specific upgrade speakers for BMW, 4-inch midrange with .75-inch silk dome tweeter for original mounting positions, separate crossover
- MS 8B-BMW; 8-inch subwoofer with neodymium magnet system for the under-seat installation in BMWs, fits in the original mounting position
- MW 12E-D; Powerful subwoofer equipped with 12-inch driver and variable impedance of 2 x 2 Ohms or 1 x 4 Ohms in an optimized vented enclosure
- MW 10E-D; Powerful subwoofer equipped with 10-inch driver and variable impedance of 2 x 2 Ohms or 1 x 4 Ohms in an optimized vented enclosure
- MW 12W-D; 12-inch subwoofer with dual voice coil for very compact vented enclosure
- MW 10W-D; 10-inch subwoofer with dual voice coil for very compact vented enclosure
The products will be on display during CES at The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas from Jan. 6-8.
Photo: Match VW System