Accele Manager Loses All in House Fire

share on:
Brian Paille Accele House Fire

We’re alerting industry members that Brian Paille, National Sales Manager for Accele, suffered a recent tragedy when his house burned to the ground and he lost just about everything he owns.

Paille and his girlfriend and his 9 year-old son Greysen were unharmed.

“The house burned down late Friday night…We had just finished redoing the kitchen and the stairs. We had a new roof put on in the summer and house painted. We went solar, I put everything I had into the house, and to see all of it just go up in flames…” he said.

An outdoor GFI outlet in the back of the house was corroded and was the cause of the fire, according to the Fire Marshall, said Paille.

Fortunately Paille does have some insurance.

In the meantime, he has been living in a hotel and is looking to rent a home.

Paille has been in the car audio industry since 1986.  “I started when UNGO Box was UNGO Box and not part of Clarion.  We were putting in Chapman locks.”

Industry members may contribute to the family’s GoFundMe page here.


Want to receive industry news? Sign up here
share on: