Press Release: Holly Hill, Fl – Saddle Tramp® by Metra Electronics® has added new products to their inventory designed to fit select 2014-up* Harley-Davidson® FLH and FLT motorcycles to allow riders to upgrade their music experience and customize their sound system. These products feature combined DSP and Interface technologies. The DSP reflashes the OE radio and gives full tuning control from the palm of your hand. It is designed to integrate with factory audio systems and offers easy expansion of the sound system when using other Saddle Tramp accessories. These products are in stock now and available for shipping.
Combined DSP and Interface Technology
Saddle Tramp’s new BC-DSPL-HD2 and BC-DSPX-HD2 are designed for easy integration with aftermarket or factory systems and offer simple installation with plug-n-play harnessing. The key benefit of these products are their advanced integration technology that reflashes a non-amplified radio for a flat response curve, without the need for external equipment. This reduces the cost, saves time, and allows installers to provide better service with complete control over the upgrade. The Saddle Tramp DSPs accommodate Boom! Box GTS, Boom! Box 6.5 GT, and Boom! Box 4.3 radios and install behind the motorcycle fairing.
The BC-DSPL-HD2 DSP provides six channels of output and a 15-band graphic EQ per channel, while the BC-DSPX-HD2 DSP features 10 channels of output and a 31-band graphic EQ per channel. Both products offer selectable crossover slopes. These products feature independent equalization for front, rear, and subwoofer, and the ability to read, write, and store configurations for future recall. The Saddle Tramp DSPs also retain balance and fade control so that the installer can further customize the radio sound. All tuning is done wirelessly via a free downloadable app, available exclusively for Android® devices using the GooglePlay store.
- Creates a flat response curve without the need for external programmers
- 4 selectable crossover slopes (12, 24, 36, or 48db per octave)
- Built-in selectable crossover per channel (high, low & band) to achieve the perfect sound
- Independent equalization for front, rear, and subwoofer
- Time delay circuit per channel
- Tuning setup and wireless control via smart device application (tablet or mobile phone)
- Read, write, and store configurations for future recall
- Pre-wired harness for easy amplifier installation
- Retains balance and fade control
- Built-in clipping detection and limiting circuits
- Bass knob included
- Water-resistant case & connections
- Micro-B USB updatable
- 6 channels of output from the DSP
- 15-band graphic EQ per channel
- 10 channels of output from the DSP
- 31-band graphic EQ per channel
*Visit MetraPowersports.com for up-to-date vehicle specific applications.
About Metra Electronics®
At Metra, 12volt installation and integration is our passion. We strive to continuously offer the highest quality products to meet the fluctuating technological challenges of the automotive world. We actively listen to our customers’ requests and invest resources in developing the highest quality dash kit and harness solutions. We make dash kits for more vehicle applications than anyone else in the world. That’s why we’ve been known as “The Installer’s Choice” ® for more than 75 years. Our other brands include: Axxess®, T-SPEC®, The Install Bay®, Heise LED Lighting Systems®, iBEAM Vehicle Safety Systems®, Shuriken High Performance Batteries®, Raptor®, Ballistic®, AmmoTenna®, Metra PowerSports®, Saddle Tramp®, Metra Marine® and Daytona Lights®. Metra’s expertise in connectivity solutions is also applied to its division of premium AV and surveillance products from MetraAV™. For ordering information and pricing, visit Metra Electronics online at MetraOnline.com or call 386-257-2956.