Metra Electronics is now shipping two dash kits with its largest built-in touchscreens to date.
The new TurboTouch dash kits for Dodge and Chrysler include 7-inch displays, the size of a full radio screen, compared to earlier models with 4.3-inch screens.
The 7-inch touchscreens control climate and personalization features that might otherwise be lost when swapping out the radio. The kits retain the factory steering wheel controls, backup camera, safety chimes, and R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power).
Modifications are necessary for the bottom part of the dashboard, and replacement parts to retain the USB panel and the factory 3.5mm AUX-IN jack are included. These kits also provide accessory power (12volt 10-amp) and provide NAV outputs for parking brake, reverse, and speed sense. Balance and fade audio features are also retained, but only in non-amplified models. Both dash kits are designed for standard Double-DIN radios to go below the built-in 7-inch touchscreen and are painted scratch-resistant matte black to match the factory appearance.
95-6552B: Fits 2015-up* Dodge Charger
95-6553B: Fits 2015-up* Chrysler 300
- Built-in 7-inch color touchscreen display for climate and personalization features
- Includes Axxess interface to retain the climate and steering wheel control functions
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, speed sense)
- Retains audio controls on the steering wheel
- Retains safety warning chimes
- Retains the factory backup camera
- Retains the factory 3.5mm AUX-IN jack and USB (with replacement parts included)
- Retains balance and fade (non-amplified models only)
- Works in both amplified and non-amplified systems
- Sub-dash modifications are necessary
- Painted scratch-resistant matte black
- Wiring harness included
- Antenna adapter included
- Micro “B” USB updatable