Press Release: Oklahoma City, OK –– DD Audio announced the completely new DSI-3 audio signal processor. The DSI-3 will allow you to precisely tune the acoustics of a vehicle’s audio system. With Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming, 12 channels of output and a 31 band parametric EQ this DSP can easily handle the increased interfacing and tuning needs of today’s multi channel audio systems.
The DSI-3’s PC interface has an advanced tuning suite for easy system setup and the mobile user interface is compatible with Apple and Android for on the go tuning and control.
With 6 channels of RCA or high level inputs it can be used in conjunction with aftermarket audio systems or integrated into factory audio systems to realize the full potential of the connected audio components.
OEM integration features such as input summing and 40 volt speaker level input capability allow the DSI-3 to be used with a wide variety of factory audio systems.
For even more installation flexibility you can add the optional DSI-3RMT for remote control of the master volume, preset selection, and subwoofer level.
- PC and Smartphone Graphic User Interfaces
- 31 band Parametric / Graphic Equalizer, Crossovers, and Time Alignment
- Bluetooth 5.0 Enabled
- Remote Controllable (w/ optional DSI-3RMT)
- 6 Customizable EQ Presets
- 6ch High-level Inputs
- 6ch Low-level RCA inputs
- High voltage speaker level input (CH5/6, 40v Max)
- Input Summing
- 12ch Low-level RCA outputs
- Independent master volume and subwoofer control (w/ optional DSI-3RMT)
- Aluminum Chassis
Visit DD Audio’s New DSI-3 at