Press Release: OXNARD, CA– BOSS Audio Systems is proud to announce the launch of two new Bluetooth Marine Gauge Digital Media Players, the MGR150B and MGR250B.
The MGR150B and MGR250B are designed for boats, ATVs, and off-road vehicles. These receivers feature multiple different audio playback options for users to choose from: Bluetooth streaming, USB port with charging capabilities, and an auxiliary input. They offer 50 watts a channel amplification (50Wx2 for the MGR150B and 50Wx4 for the MGR250B) and IPX6 water resistance.
“These new IPX6 rated media players are the perfect product for Powersports and Marine users looking for a simple solution to their marine audio needs,” said Jason Hannon, National Sales Manager. “The clean design and backlit illumination make these units look at home no matter what you are riding or driving.”
Additional features and specifications of the MGR150B and MGR250B include:
- Compatible with Audio Output of iPod®/iPhone®, Smartphones, and MP3 Players
- Front Pre-Amp Outputs
- Conformal Coated PCD
- Illuminated Controls
- IPX6-Rated (Water Resistant and Dustproof)
- 50 Watts x 2 Channel (MGR150B); 50 Watts x 4 Channel (MGR250B)
- Zero Current Draw Memory (Radio Preset Memory in Case of Battery Disconnect)
- Cutout Diameter: 3” (76 mm)
Pricing and Availability:
The MGR150B is priced at $89.99 and the MGR250B is priced at $109.99.
For more information visit bossaudio.com.