Press Release: OXNARD, CA– BOSS Audio Systems is shipping a new 10” Amplified Under-Seat Subwoofer Enclosure, SLIM10.
Coming in at under 4” tall and 14” long, the SLIM10 under-seat amplified enclosure allows users to add bass to almost any vehicle. Featuring high- and low-level inputs and a remote bass knob, the SLIM10 makes installation a breeze.
“This new addition to the MAP protected BOSS Elite line delivers the bass performance and space-saving design to fit a ton of bass into a tiny space,” said Jason Hannon, National Sales Manager. “Great sound, great looks, and a great price, the SLIM10 has everything BOSS Elite is known for.”
The SLIM10 has a retail price of $129.99.
Additional features and specifications of the SLIM10 include:
- Variable Low Pass Filter (50-150Hz)
- Variable Bass Boost 0 to +12dB
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Aluminum Cone
- Subwoofer Remote Control
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- High- & Low-Level RCA Inputs & Speaker Level Inputs
- Thermal, Short, & Overload Protection Circuits
- Phase Control
- Input Sensitivity Selector: 0.2V-6V, Phase Shift Selector Switch: 0 or 180°
- LED Power Status Indicator
For more information, please visit www.bossaudio.com.