A new double DIN radio with one of the largest screens to date will soon be offered by Linkswell.
The 13.3-inch floating screen radio is part of Linkswell’s T-Style line with large ‘Tesla-Like’ screens. The model TA-UVDD13-3RR-4C is expected to ship in March at $995. More details will be available soon.
Also under the T-Style line are new models for the late model Dodge RAM, Jeep JL and Ford Mustang.
All have 12.1-inch screens and a plug and play fit. The RAM version works in model years 2019 and up and the Jeep JL and Mustang versions work with model years 2018 and up. Retail pricing runs from $1,200 to $1,300. After you add the cost of dash kits, the pricing is not much higher than many head units with smaller screens, said Linkswell.
Features of the new 12.1-inch T-Style radios:
- 12.1″ HD touch screen Android Tablet
- Android 8.1 “Oreo” operating system
- Optional iGO NextGen Navigation System (full screen display)
- Will run Google Maps and WAZE if preferred at no extra charge at time of purchase
- AM/FM Radio w/RDS (12 FM presets, 6 AM presets, plus My Favorite Stations )
- 3 USB inputs (1 factory input, 2 auxiliary)64GB Memory 4GB Ram
- BT 5.0 w/APTX Loss Less Music Streaming
- HDMI In
- HDMI Out
- USB Music and Video player w/HD Video and Video in motion options
- 4X50 Watt built-in amplifier w/DSP & EQ
- 5 Volt RCA Preouts (Front, Rear, Sub)
- PhoneLink System (Apple & Android compatible)
- On Screen/touch screen climate controls – if equipped A/C, Dual Zone Climate, Seat heaters/coolers, defroster, etc.
- Retain vehicles factory reverse camera
- Add aftermarket front, rear or right cameras
- Optional USB DVR w/ ADAS Driver Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Stop-N-Go Traffic alerts
- Collision Warning
- Display factory parking sensors (if equipped)
- WIFI for web browser, app download and use.
- App List w/Google Play Store for personal app download
Photo: New Linkswell radio with 13.3-inch screen