Massive Audio announced the release of a variety of new products this July including the new Aluma 6 and Carbon 6 High End Component Speakers.
These speakers are the result of a collaboration between the Massive Audio and Zucatti™ design houses. The mid-range woofer has a custom tooled aluminum cast basket with an elegant Pearl Satin Chrome Finish. Each tweeter is tuned in a precision CNC cut aluminum chamber and uses a high-quality voice coil and diaphragm. The crossover is a perfect match that includes audiophile components.
. Other features include:
- Custom Cast Aluminum Baskets with a Pearl Satin Chrome Finish
- High-Flux Y40 Magnets to ensure sufficient motor force.
- Sandwiched Aluminum Cone with Pulp Backing for High Quality Sound & Low Distortion (Aluma 6)
- Pure Carbon Fiber Cone with Butyl Rubber Surrounds (Carbon 6)
- 25mm hand treated Silk Diaphragm Tweeters with Ferro Fluid Cooled V.C.
- 5” / 1.3″ High temperature TILL Voice Coils
- Custom Audiophile Grade 12dB Crossovers with Massive Logo
- Two Piece Custom CNC Aluminum Tweeter Housing
MSRP: ALUMA 6 $599.95 / CARBON 6 $499.95
|Tweeter||25mm Silk Dome (both)|
|Cone||Aluminum Composite Paper Cone / Carbon Fiber Cone|
|Sensitivity||93 dB (both)|
|Frequency||50Hz – 20KHz (both)|
|RMS Power||Aluma ~ 300 Watts / Carbon ~ 280 Watts|
|Max Power||Aluma ~ 500 Watts / Carbon ~ 500 Watts|
|Impedance||Aluma ~ 2 Ohm / Carbon ~ 4 Ohm|
|Basket||Cast Aluminum with Satin Chrome Finish (both)|
|Voice Coil||1.5” (Aluma 6) / 1.3” (Carbon 6)|
Massive Audio also announced it has completed its move to a new facility with 3 times the warehouse space as before.
For B2B sales inquiries contact :214-587-7603 [email protected]
For general inquiries contact 323-262-2262 or visit http://www.massiveaudio.com