Pioneer Electronics is replacing two CarPlay decks with newer versions under its Limited distribution line.
The new models, AVH-1440NEX and AVH-2440NEX have similar features to the earlier models they replace– the AVH-1330NEX and AVH-2330NEX, respectively. The units will ship by the end of the month.
The total number of head units in Pioneer’s Limited distribution series is currently 11 models.
New pricing and current feature information is as follows:
– LIMITED DISTRIBUTION
– Apple CarPlay
– Android Auto™ (AVH-2440NEX)
– AppRadio Mode +, including video playback and streaming via AppRadioLive using only USB cable and Waze
– Setup-free Smartphone Connection
– Bluetooth (AVRCP ver.1.6 / HFP ver.1.6 )
– Five Phone Pairing Memory
– Pandora, Spotify, HD Radio, SiriusXM Ready
– Dual Camera Input
– USB Quick Charge for Android (CDP)
– MTP mode
– Simple and Easy interface
– New Graphic User Interface
– ClearType resistive Touch Panel
– 24-bit True Color Panel
– Full HD video from USB devices
– Specialized Audio Parts and New Audio Circuit Board Design
– Auto TA & Auto EQ, 13-Band GEQ, Cross Over Setting, SR-Air
– Hi-Volt with Optional Network Mode