Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc. announced a new CarPlay car radio without a CD or DVD at a low price of $350.
The new MVH-1400NEX is a double-DIN 6.2-inch LCD digital media receiver that lets you control Spotify from the radio. It has an AM/FM receiver and is also SiriusXM radio ready, with Bluetooth and USB. It accepts Hi-Res Audio FLAC files at up to 192kHz/24 bit with playback output at 44kHz/16bit.
Other features include:
- 13 band Graphic Equalizer with touch panel swipe setting and built-in high/low pass crossover with expanded adjustable crossover points and slopes
- Customized audio adjustments for the driver with built-in Auto EQ and Auto Time Alignment
- Pioneer’s Advanced Sound Retriever
- Optimized PCB layout for superior audio signal integrity, and audiophile-grade capacitors and other components tuned to produce truly premium audio
- Ability for users to play back full HD videos stored on a USB and NTFS files stored on a compatible external HDD
- Pioneer’s AppRadio Mode+ –Gives users access and control of popular in-vehicle apps directly from the receiver’s screen.
- Back up camera ready – Compatible with many original equipment (OE) rear-view cameras (aftermarket adaptor required, sold separately) and most aftermarket universal rear-view cameras, including Pioneer’s ND-BC8 rear-view camera (sold separately).
- iDatalink® Maestro™ support available
- Compatible with Pioneer’s AVIC-U280 outboard navigation system (sold separately)
- USB Quick Charge – charges 1.5 amp Android devices
- High power MOSFET 50W x 4
- Sleek Visual User Interface – The receiver is built with a capacitive touchscreen and 24-bit true color LCD panel, making it more responsive, with increased color depth for brighter colors and more vibrant images.
For more information visit http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/NEX.