Fresno, CA–Addictive Audio Inc. announced the release of its latest series of amplifiers, called Boost.
Boost Series amplifiers are Addictive Audio’s entry level amplifier line, but are packed with features typically not seen in value based products. There are currently 2 models of amplifiers, the B450.1, 450 watt mono subwoofer amplifier and the B250.4, 4 channel amplifier. They are shipping now.
- Robust MOSFET power supply components
- Double sided, 2 oz. copper printed circuit board
- High efficiency (B450.1 – 79%) (B250.4 – 77%)
- Elegant cosmetic design
- Compact chassis – fits where you have space
- Engineered and built to last – not another disposable product
- 450 watts x 1 at 2 ohms, 225 watts x 1 at 4 ohms, and designed to outperform rated specs
- Switchable 12db or 24db/octave low pass filter slope
- Low pass filter variable from 50hz to 300hz
- 0°-180° phase switch
- Variable 0-18db bass boost at 45hz
- Variable subsonic filter – great for protecting woofers in vented boxes
- RCA and high level input with smart turn on
- Bass knob included
- 65 watts x 4 at 4 ohm stereo, 135 watts x 2 at 4 ohm mono (2 channel mode)
- 3 channel capability
- Separate high pass, low pass, flat crossover for front and rear
- Variable crossover frequency of 40hz-400hz front and rear
- Rear channels include 0db-18db bass boost at 45hz
About Addictive Audio:
Since its inception in 1999, Addictive Audio has remained singularly focused and devoted to the success of the independent retailer. Additive Audio has never allowed internet sales, direct to consumer sales, or sold product through any distributor. Addictive Audio’s resolute commitment to the independent retailer remains its primary focus today and in the future.
For more information visit www.addictiveaudioinc.com