A budget line of smart mirrors and cameras has been released under the RoadGear Mobile brand by Rydeen Mobile Electronics.
It offers three mirrors with monitors starting in the $200 suggested retail price range including models with navigation and Bluetooth, or just Bluetooth or a basic mirror with 4.3-inch monitor. All have inputs for a backup camera.
The camera line includes two cameras in the $110 suggested retail price range plus other models in popular configurations.
“Rydeen has the reputation as a high quality brand of safety products, however, our customers have been asking for product with entry level price points. The new RoadGear brand gives Rydeen presence in the entry level category and will be important to meeting our customer demand and increasing market share for Rydeen,” said Mike Northup, Director of Sales and Marketing for Rydeen Mobile.
Rear view mirrors with monitors include:
- RN03 3.5” navigation mirror monitor with Bluetooth hands-free.
- RB01 Bluetooth hands free mirror with 4.3” monitor.
- RM02 low cost entry mirror with 4.3” monitor.
Two rear view monitors include
- SM70 7” monitor and the SM50 5” monitor.
Backup cameras include:
- RC1 Mini camera with HD CMOS
- RC2 Keyhole camera with wing mount for convertible options plus HD CMOS with night vision
- RC3 Mini LED camera with white lights for improved night vision
- RC4 “LIP” camera with Night Vision Technology, surface mount installation, mirror image & 90 degree flip option
- LB1 Hidden License Plate bracket
- LP5 License Plate camera with white LEDs for Night Vision
All the RoadGear back up cameras include optional parking lines On/Off.
Also included in the RoadGear brand is a variety of commercial cameras, ultrasonic parking sensors and a huge selection of Mirror Mounting Systems and accessories.
For more information call 1-877-777-8811. The new www.RoadGearMobile.com website is coming soon.