Rockford Fosgate is now shipping its marine PN282H Punch 8-inch full range speaker, which will be displayed next month at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
The speaker, with 150 watt RMS power handling, has a suggested retail price of $649.99 per pair. It’s available in white or black and has a 1-inch high efficiency horn tweeter and polypropylene cone midrange. It is moisture resistant with “integrated UV inhibitors attached to a Centrex injection molded frame,” and a moisture resistant spider assembly, said Rockford.
It will be on display at booth N11839 at the Las Vegas Convention Center at the SEMA Show November 1-4.
Additional features and specifications include:
- Frequency Response: 63Hz – 22kHz
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- Integrated 6/12 dB per octave sealed crossover
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- Integrated Aluminum Heat Sinking Shorting Ring (IDHS)
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- True Marine Grade Compliance
- CEA-2031 Compliant
- Klippel Verified
- ASTM Test Standards
- FlexFit Basket
- Available in white (PM282H) or black (PM282H-B)
- 2-Year Standard Warranty
For more information visit www.rockfordfosgate.com.