VOXX Electronics is now shipping its Bluetooth CarLink system that turns your smartphone into a controller for remote start, and also turns the phone into a spare key.
The system includes CarLinkBT, a Bluetooth module (ASCLBT) that is installed with a compatible remote start and/or factory keyless entry system. Then you can open and close doors and remote start the car without a traditional transmitter.
CarLinkBT communicates with VOXX’s smartphone app to lock/unlock and start your vehicle (within Bluetooth range – approximately 75-100 feet). Users will also have access to the CarLink Insurance Discount Program for potential money saving insurance discounts with up to 19 different insurance carriers.
The CarLinkBT module will now also be included with VOXX’s Prestige PROCORE remote start. Prestige PROCORE is a “one-module” solution allowing dealers to build any style of remote start with various features without stocking multiple complete kits.
The CarLinkBT Module (ASCLBT) is available now for a suggested retail price of $69.99 with a one-time fee of $7.99. No monthly or annual fees.
The Prestige PROCORE with CarLinkBT (APSFCBT) is available now for $349.99
For customers who want longer range control from the phone to the car, VOXX offers CarLink Cellular (ASCL5). Users who upgrade to full cellular service also get:
- E-Call Service – provides 24/7 access to make a one-touch call a dedicated Emergency Response call center in the event of an emergency.
- Roadside Assistance – provides users with a dedicated Emergency Call Center running 24/7 to assist you if you break-down, run out of gas, get a flat tire…just about anything.
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance – Helps to locate your vehicle, and share its location with the local authorities to assist in vehicle recovery.
- Driver Safety includes our unique driver distraction Text Blocking App to reduce texting and driving while vehicle is in motion, the ability to set (up to five) Geo-Fences sending alerts when a vehicle enters or exits pre-determined zones, and
- Speed Alerts sending a notification if the vehicle should exceed a predetermined speed threshold.
- Location Services – includes On-Demand Vehicle Location to notify you of real-time vehicle location, as well as access to Trip Maps to view the path vehicle has traveled when enabled.
- Driver Scoring – provides reports to help improve driving habits and assist in driver coaching
The CarLink Cellular Hardware (ASCL5) is required with either a Cellular Basic Service fee of $59.99/year, or a Cellular Premium Service fee of $119.99/year.
For more information about CarLink please visit: www.voxxelectronics.com
For more information on becoming a VOXX Electronics Dealer in the US, please visit: www.voxxelectronics.com/become-dealer