Soundstream announced new Rubicon Nano marine amplifiers in a slim 1 1/2- inch tall footprint.
The Class D marine amplifiers are formal coated for resistance to moisture and salt air corrosion.
Three new models include a 2,000 watts mono amp, a 2,000 watt 5-channel and a 1,400 watt 4-channel version.
You can see the amps here.
Other features include:
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm bridged Class D Full Range
- MOSFET Power Supply w/Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- 200mV-6V Low Level RCA or High Level Signal Input
- Quick Disconnect High Level Wire Harness Included
- Easy DIY Install Single Sided Terminals & Controls
- 4g Power Input Terminals & 12g Speaker Output Terminals
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers
- 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics
For more information visit www.soundstream.com