The topic of town hall meeting at the upcoming KnowledgeFest Spring Training show will be “Breaking Through the Retail Ceiling.” It will focus on taking a business from moderate to longstanding great success.
The meeting of industry members in Indianapolis next month will be led by a panel of five leading retailers including:
- Eric Carter of Cartronix in Valparaiso, Ind., multitime Top 50 and Top 12 Retailers award recipient
- Brian Layton of Sound FX in Lewes, Del., a recent Retailer of the Year award recipient and multitime Top 50 Retailer
- Josh Mojica of NVS Audio in Linden, N.J., a recent Top 12 Retailers award recipient
- Matt Schaeffer of Safe and Sound Mobile Electronics in Manassas, Va., 2015 Installer of the Year runner-up
- Ken Ward of Musicar Northwest in Portland, Ore., previous Retailer of the Year award recipient
“This year, we felt it was important to let retailers speak to retailers,” said Chris Cook, President of Mobile Electronics, which sponsors KnowledgeFest.
He added, “KnowledgeFest has always thrived as a peer environment, where people in the same profession can network and share ideas. For the town hall, we’ve selected a group of retailers who have achieved above-average levels of profit, market share and repeat clientele…”
KnowledgeFest Spring Training is an industry trade show and education event especially timed so retailers may receive training on new products as they ship for the spring selling season.
The event will be held April 8-10 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis.
Register at www.knowledgefest.org/attendees/attendee-registration or visit www.knowledgefest.org.
[email protected] • (213) 291-7888
Principal // SDG, Inc.
Connecting and Empowering Mobile Electronics Vendors and Retailers