National Sales Trainer – Car Audio
Scosche Industries, Inc., an Oxnard, CA based supplier of high quality, car audio installation accessories and consumer electronics products, is seeking a National Sales Trainer with 10 years of experience in the sales/training of 12 Volt audio products and a successful track record in both retail and wholesale accounts.
Develop new business opportunities through the use of product familiarization with new and existing contacts, sales team training and territorial expansion projects.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Be able to team with applicable sales staff for customer store visits and follow up. Train on product specifications competitive comparisons.
- Coordinate quarterly top dealer trainings at Corporate to include internal sales staff.
- Effectively train in-store sales associates and managers on the features and benefits of Scosche products.
- Coordinate all aspects of Scosche’s in-store presence. This involves coverage modeling, coordinating resource support in the market, relationship building and event planning and support. Works with Marketing on signage, headers, displays and POP.
- Collect and report visit data as well as competitive data in electronic reports which will include product features and prices.
- Track the number of product issues that arise during training and insure that appropriate follow-up is taken.
- Train large groups of people, such as the MESA Summit, in a formal presentation setting. Ability to demonstrate and effectively communicate features and benefits of Scosche products.
- Participate in trade shows as needed.
- Travel by company car or air as needed up to 70% of the time.
- Utilize and participate in webinar technology to coordinate with Administrative staff, Sales and Research and Development.
- Measure increased sales by new dealers and by product mix due to increased training initiatives.
- MECP certified as12 Volt installer 1st class as a minimum.
- Requires at least 5 years of 12 volt industry experience.
- Experience in public speaking
- Have a comprehensive understanding of 12 volt distribution channels. Strong presentation and training skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel
- Must have experience in line development.
- Preferred knowledge of industry evolution and product development.
An excellent benefits package is available including: medical, dental, life and 401k. Equal Opportunity Employer. Submit resume with salary history to: [email protected].