Rockford Fosgate announced its new 2015 Punch Series Moto-Marine 8-inch wakeboard tower speakers and mounting clamps are now available.
The model PM282HW wakeboard speaker uses a high output horn tweeter and is available in either a black or white enclosure. Other options include the PM282W 2-way speaker (also in black or white). Matching PM-CL1 Diecast Wakeboard Tower Clamps are also now shipping.
“The 150/300 Watt (RMS/MAX)PM282HW is an 8-inch true marine grade speaker loaded into a sealed enclosure with an optional wakeboard tower clamp,” said Jake Braaten, Rockford VP of Product Development & Engineering.
The speaker uses a 1-inch horn tweeter and 8-inch woofer in a high density poly-ethylene enclosure protected by a stainless steel grille. Both speaker and enclosure are treated with UV inhibitors and conform to industry salt-fog standards.
Additional specifications and technologies for the PM282HW include:
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency response: 63Hz – 22kHz
- True Marine Grade compliance
- Hi power Neodymium midrange and tweeter motor structure
- Includes safety lanyard and security TORX hardware
- Malibu® direct mount compatible
- Klippel-verified & CEA-2031 compliant
- Available in black or white
- MSRP: $999.99
The two-way version of the speaker can handle 100 watts RMS at $699.99.
For more information visit www.rockfordfosgate.com