Metra announced its first MOST interface, which works with Bose premium audio systems on certain GM vehicles.
The MOST certified system, shown at CES 2015 last week, allows the addition of an aftermarket radio to 2014 and newer GM vehicles including the Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon an Denali models with factory amplified systems, that would otherwise provide difficulty for an aftermarket installation.
Called the GMOS-MOST -01 it retains factory OnStar and Bluetooth as well as other factory features.
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power)
- Retains OnStar / OE Bluetooth
- Retains warning chimes
- Provides NAV outputs (mute / parking brake / reverse / speed sense)
- Prewired ASWC-1 harness (ASWC-1 sold separately)
- Retains factory 3.5 AUX-IN
- Used in MOST ® amplified applications
- Adjustable gain control for overall volume
- High level speaker input
- Retains balance
- Micro B USB updatable
MOST (Media Oriented Systems Transport) is a high-speed multimedia network technology for autos using fiber optic cables.