Audison is delivering the bit Play HD, the first high-resolution music player for car audio.
The bit Play is a hideaway component that can be added to most factory audio systems or used with an aftermarket car audio system.
It plays back and stores hi-res audio available from online retailers like HD Tracks. Listeners get superior audio, often compared to the studio masters that artists hear when making their recordings. It plays FLAC audio files up to 24-bit/96KHz as well as 16-bit/44.1 files (CD quality) and even MP3 files.
You can control the bit Play HD from a smartphone or tablet (Apple and Android). It creates a WiFi signal within the vehicle for reliable wireless connectivity. For head units equipped with a video input, the bit Play HD can be connected via HDMI or Composite outputs, enabling users to view and control file navigation on its remote control.
For storage of content, the bit Play HD SSD comes with a fast internal 240GB SSD hard drive. It also comes in a version without a hard drive. Both bit Play models can be used with two drives connected simultaneously (one internal, one external) for expanded storage capacity.
The Audison bit Play HD and bit Play HD SSD are available now at $649 and $799 suggested retail prices, respectively.
- Optical output for connection to a processor or Audison amplifier with digital input
- HDMI output for connectivity to devices with video input
- The bit Play HD plays videos in full HD resolution
- The bit Play HD is firmware upgradeable via USB port
- Audio Formats: FLAC encoded, with up to 96 kHz/24 bit resolution audio tracks. Compatible with AAC, MP3, OGG, WAVE.
- Video Formats: MPEG-1, -2, -4 encoded with resolution up to 1080p. Compatible with AVI, ASF, BD-ISO, DVD-ISO, DivX 3/4/5, FLV, MKV, RM/RMVB, Xvid SD/HD.
- TOSLINK Optical Output: S/PDIF digital optical output to transfer audio data with a resolution up to 96 kHz/24 bit, for use with Audison products with digital input.
- RCA Analog Outputs
- Video Outputs: 1 NTSC/PAL composite video output. 1 HDMI video output with a resolution up to 1080p for playing Full HD videos
- Internal Memory: (bit Play HD SSD only) 240GB SSD 2.5” SATA 3.0 solid state drive, vibration-damped
- Data Connections: 2 USB (2.0) ports to connect an external Hard Drive or Pen Drive. 1 USB (2.0) port to update the product and for the USB Wi-Fi Dongle.
- Size: W x H x D (mm/inches) 249 x 98 x 41 / 9.80 x 3.85 x 1.61
The bit Play HD will be on display in Las Vegas during CES, January 6-8 from 2-8pm at The Orleans Hotel, Esplanade Ballroom.