Sonus Car Audio has announced the training dates for its 2015 Evolution training courses to be held at the company’s facility in Clarksville, TN.
More than 225 industry members attended the courses in three different countries in 2014. Attendance is expected to grow significantly this year.
The courses have been updated since last year with more hands-on training and real world application techniques. The courses include:
- Fusion Training–4 days of advanced router techniques, composite fabrication, OEM signal and system integration, complex enclosure design, and training in how to bid complex jobs properly to ensure profitability and meeting deadlines
- Designio Training–An entirely new course developed from some of the challenges experienced by many fabricators and system builders in the industry. It is designed to promote creativity. Many fabricators can accomplish great projects, but many cannot unlock the artist in their head to be able to develop a creative concept for a design. Designers will graduate this class with a new way of conceptualizing, planning, and executing a build on schedule through the use of advanced technique and innovative tools.
• January 24th – 27th Fusion
• March 7th – 9th Designio
• April 4th – 7th Fusion
• May 23rd – 25th Designio
• June 27th – 30th Fusion
• July 11th – 13th Designio
• September 12th – 15th Fusion
• September 26th – 28th Designio
• October 17th – 20th Fusion
• November 7th – 9th Designio
Trainings are created by Sonus Car Audio owner and MECP Certified Installation Technician Micah Williams and MECP Master Certified Installation Technician Ray West.
Local MECP Proctor Kris Bulla will administer MECP Certification exams with advanced notice for attendees.
For more information contact [email protected], or call 931-802-8913 or visit http://bit.ly/1wuWBZf