Mobile Solutions, which offers installation classes and tools, has partnered with the buying/marketing group Mobile Electronics Specialists of America (MESA) to deliver a special installation training class at the stores of MESA retail members.
The next event is June 1-2 in Overland Park, KS (nearby to Kansas City). Mobile Solutions President Bryan Schmitt will lead the class on installation, integration and fabrication techniques that focus on real world situations. Students will be divided into teams with individual workstations and a team captain, to help facilitate learning.
The topics for the MESA Master Tech On-the-Road training event include:
- Selling the installation by creating high value
- Work order documentation including estimating installation time
- How to identify and measure the audio output signals in OEM systems
- Effective integration techniques to enhance OEM audio systems in any vehicle
- Modern electrical measurements and diagnostics, including CAN-bus and MOST systems
- Amplifier input level setting using an Oscilloscope and other test equipment
- Troubleshooting noise with the MECP “Identify-Isolate-Eliminate” approach
- Advanced Router techniques, including a two hour trim panel construction example
- The “world famous” 15 minute Mobile Solutions fiberglass layup technique
The Master Tech On-the-Road training event is offered only to employees and owners of MESA member retailers. The cost is $150 per person and lunch is provided. Hours are 10:30am-6pm on Sunday, June 1st and 8:30am-3:00pm on Monday, June 2. MESA retail member Santa Fe Autosound of Overland Park, Kansas hosts the event and is only 40 minutes from the Kansas City Airport (MCI) for those attendees flying in.
For more information on the June 1-2 Mobile Solutions Master Tech On-the-Road training event for MESA, please visit www.mobilesolutions-usa.com where attendees can register online. You can also visit the Mobile Solutions on facebook or call (480) 968-2074 for more details.