AudioControl announced it is shipping this month the DQ-61 Digital Signal Processor with signal delay first shown at CES in January.
It is AudioControl’s first processor to use its signal delay platform so users may align the listening sound stage position between the output of the left and right speakers, plus seamless blend in the subwoofer to the listening environment.
It works with all OEM factory installed systems and upgrades and includes installer friendly features including simplified installation and calibration.
As well as AudioControl signal delay, the DQ-61 has 21 discrete bands of equalization control so users can “tune” their systems. It also uses AudioControl AccuBASS, which automatically corrects for the bass roll-off that is common with many factory-installed audio systems.
Other DQ-61 Product Features
- Individual equalization controls for the front, rear and subwoofer channels provide simple yet precise system tuning
- Six channels of active speaker level inputs – accepts up to 400 watts per channel
- ACR-3 Dash Control Remote allows for control of the subwoofer level plus processing bypass.
- Available in AudioControl Espresso Black or Cascade Blue
- Internal Channel Summing – Easy interface with factory installed amplifiers with built-in crossovers
- GTOTM (Great Turn-On) Circuit – Powers up the DQ-61 when it detects signal on the main speaker level input
- Discrete Input and output level control
The DQ-61 will have a suggested retail price of $399.99.