Irvine, CA January 7, 2012
Elettromedia-USA is proud to announce that as of this Consumer Electronics Show the first of the Voce series amplifiers is shipping – the 5 channel AV 5.1K.
Rob Wempe –National Sales Manager told us “We are happy to announce that the new VOCE series of amplifiers is now shipping out of our Irvine office. Its showing in our ballroom at the Orleans Hotel and Casino from January 10th thru the13th 2:00PM till 8:00PM. We know that our retailers have been waiting for a while to get their hands on these beauties, now they’re here…and shipping”
Larry Frederick , Technical Director added” Now you can get close to Thesis quality of sound and Full DA signal (digital) processing at a much more affordable price with the addition of the optional AV bit In module.
Plus this series of amplifiers uses our new “Power On Demand” (POD) circuit providing at the final stage in AB class a dynamic power that serves as a tracker to the signal to be amplified so as to increase efficiency and reduce the temperature. So now they are 10-15% smaller and equal or more powerful than their predecessors.” Rob added “the first to ship in the series will be the workhorse amplifier in the line – AV 5.1K , a BIG 5 channel amplifier, which historically has been our best seller year after year with the LRx 5.1k version that this replaces. We’re very excited to see the incredibly interest this line has had with our retailers, it is amazing!”
The line includes:
- VOCE AV 5.1k ($1650.00) – A five-channel system amplifier with max RMS power of 1650W and dimensions of 18.50″ x 2.28″ x 8.66″
- VOCE Av due ($1100.00) – A bridgeable two-channel amplifier with max RMS power of 640W and dimensions of 18.50″ x 2.28″ x 8.66″
- VOCE Av quattro ($1320.00) – A bridgeable four-channel amplifier with max RMS power of 800W and dimensions of 18.50″ x 2.28″ x 8.66″
- VOCE AV uno ($1485.00) – A Class D mono subwoofer amplifier with max RMS power of 1700W and dimensions of 18.50″ x 2.28″ x 8.66″
- VOCE AV bit IN ($180.00) Digital Interface module
If you would like more information call 877-567-3030 or go to www.elettromedia-usa.com