Metra Electronics is introducing a collection of new 12 volt accessories, specifically for the Ford Bronco.
At the SEMA Show next month Metra will unveil accessories including rear speaker pods that allow installers to easily upgrade the 4-inch factory rear pods to larger 6.5- or 6.75-inch speakers. The Bronco collection also includes new lighting brackets, a dash-mount tweeter plate, speaker harnesses and a kick panel speaker adapter plate.
The following products are designed to fit the Ford Bronco for model years 2021 and up:
- Roof Lightbar Bracket for 50″- 52″ Heise LED lightbar
- Roof Trac Bracket for Heise LED cube lights, driving lights, or a lightbar
- Bumper Lightbar Bracket for 42″ Heise LED lightbar
- Fog Light Bracket for installing Heise LED fog lights within the front bumper
- Dash-Mount Tweeter Plate for installation of 2.5″ dash speakers
- Speaker Harness for left and right dash (non-B&O), center (B&O), or rear pod speakers
- Speaker Harness for front kick panel speakers
- Kick Panel Speaker Adapter Plate for installation of 6.5″ to 6.75″ kick panel speakers
- Rear Speaker Pods to upgrade the 4″ factory rear pods to 6.5” or 6.75” speakers
Additionally a new rear view mirror T-harness is available for 2012-2022 Fords, including the new Bronco to connect a DVR, radar detector, security camera, aftermarket auto-dimming rear view mirror, or other devices
These products will be showcased at the Las Vegas Convention Center at Metra’s 2022 SEMA Show booths, November 1st-4th. The main booth will be #11139 in the North Hall, and its off-roading and powersports products will be on display at booth #60031 in the West Hall. More product details will be available at MetraOnline.com soon after the show.
For more information visit Metra Electronics online at MetraOnline.com or call 386-257-2956.