Director of Sales
At Boss International Group (BIG), our goal is to deliver innovative solutions that are valuable, usable, fit with our brands and align with accomplishing the company’s mission. We are looking for a talented Director of Sales to help take the company to the next level of greatness. This position will work out of the Oxnard, CA office. If you have an entrepreneur mentality and have a knack for looking at the Big picture, and you have experience in the tangible world of electronics, this position is for you.
The Director of Sales is responsible for providing management leadership and oversight for our sales team. This includes implementation of short and long-term strategic plans for the sales team to achieve desired performance and optimal customer satisfaction.
The Director of Sales is responsible for growing our revenues and margins across our portfolio or product offerings while executing on the company’s sales plan across our B2B assigned channels. This is a results-driven position, driving growth with our sales organization.
- Sales Strategy – effectively communicate and align corporate strategy and vison with overall sales team vision and execution. This includes coordination of the go-to-market model, territory coverage strategies, evaluation and implementation of sales methodologies, identification of new market opportunities, analysis of sales metrics, and forecasting and pipeline management.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers. Monitor the retailer performance scorecard and work proactively to achieve excellence level in said scorecards.
- Initiate and lead business review presentations externally with clients and internally with leadership.
- Sales Excellence – develop sales enablement training programs for both product and sales methodology, provide training on the technology/market trends, develop sales mentoring programs, align best practices on guided selling, and establish accountability for delivering results..
- Sales Organization – play a role in hiring, conducting performance reviews, developing sales territory strategies, developing compensation plans, and developing tools for effective communication.
- Team Efficiency and Execution – develop tools for effective outbound communication, establish/refine processes.
- Business Analytics –Responsible for the developing, monitoring, measuring, and reporting agreed upon key performance metrics and work with the organization toward continual improvement of the results.
- Communication and Coordination – Working closely with marketing and other sales channels to ensure seamless coordination of effort and strategy. Giving analysis and updates to senior management.
- Regular attendance is an essential job function
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Demonstrated strong team leadership background
- Strong understanding of data analysis, competitor analysis and market dynamics
- Ability to translate our sales goals into a clear and measurable process
- Proven sales track record in the 12 Volt industry
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to achieve set goals
- Experience with team development, channel management and sales funnel management
- Must be self-motivated, dynamic, creative team player
- Experience in all aspects of vendor supplier relationship management preferred.
- Knowledge of CRM tools is a plus
- Negotiation skills with experience in contract review
- A decisive individual who possesses a “big picture” perspective
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 8 + years of sales experience in consumer electronics, technology, or a related industry
- 3 + years senior level sales leadership experience
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Medical / Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Vacation Hours
- Paid Holidays
- Great location to work at with dynamic people
Please send resumes to [email protected]