MiTek Corporation is a family owned and operated parent company to brands including MTX Audio, Xtant, Coustic and AtlasIED. MiTek’s experience in designing, manufacturing, and selling high performance commercial, mobile, residential, marine, and motorsports audio has created some of the best equipment on the market.
MiTek offers a comprehensive benefits package along with long term growth opportunities across its many brands. Come join the family!
We are seeking an experienced and energetic Territory Sales Manager with a passion for audio to support our consumer division. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication and organizational skills, be self-motivated, able to multi-task and work efficiently.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for account acquisition, development, and sales of MiTek’s Consumer Sales Channel in accordance with corporate sales goals and strategic initiatives. Personally targets, builds, and maintains MiTek’s relationships with key dealers as well as internal and external salespeople.
Looking for qualified candidates in the Phoenix, AZ market.
- Responsible for new Dealer acquisition and sales of MTX product via outbound sales calls within a provided territory and/or target list. Dealer target lists are often provided however continuous research and adding target dealers to the database is also required.
- Initiates outbound cold calls daily to target Powersports Accounts and effectively defines our Brand, explains our dealer programs and product mix in an effort to close new business.
- Acts as a Single Point of Contact for dealers. Builds relationships with existing and new accounts, provides consistent communication of product information, promotions, newsletters, training, etc. Personally connects with each account monthly to secure new purchase orders and grow the business.
- May require travel within the territory to improve dealer count and sales.
- Utilizes Salesforce (or current CRM) and updates progress daily. Accurately documents where in the process each account is, any comments or complaints, and if any specific requirements aren’t being met.
- Will research and understand competitor’s product and programs in order to explain MiTek program advantages and overcome objections.
- Provides market feedback on industry, product, and direction. Offers ideas to improve MiTek’s marketshare by way of product, pricing, marketing, etc.
- Identifies High Potential or Influential Dealers and works directly with supervisor develop specific strategies to close them or improve current sales.
- Will interface with following departments as it relates to sales administration: Shipping, Marketing, Customer Service, and Sales.
- Handles daily sales administration issues including but not limited to: Responding to e-mails and phone calls when appropriate, updating daily sales and backorder reports, creating sales updates & program documents, creating new product set-up sheets, analyzing account product mix, and proofing marketing materials.
- Attends and supports tradeshow events, dealer shows, and other relevant offsite events when necessary.
- Works as a back-up for Technical Support when necessary.
- Must be able to effectively sell to and close new dealers by phone/web.
- Proficient with online presentation tools such as WebEx, Joinme, etc to assist in closing potential dealers.
H.S. Diploma or GED – Associates degree or higher preferred
Minimum of two years sales/account management experience in 12v audio required
Prior audio installation or technical experience a plus
- Proficient understanding of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, and Acrobat).
- Proficient computer skills required (data entry, email, customer relationship management software).
- Ability to learn MiTek’s internal computer systems.
- Must have ability to work independently while maintaining high level of productivity; self-motivated.
- Must be able to maintain proper phone etiquette, demonstrate patience and consistently strive for a positive attitude in order to facilitate calm, positive and productive conversations with customers.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and develop positive relationships with coworkers.
- Requires well-developed sales, communication, organization, and analytical skills.
- Product knowledge of all MiTek Consumer brands.
- Understanding of product features, benefits, pricing, positioning, design, and advertising.
- Demonstrated problem solving and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel and maintain a company credit card.
Normal office setting except when traveling
MiTek/AtlasIED is an Equal Opportunity Employer