MiTek Corporation is a family owned and operated parent company to brands including MTX Audio, Xtant, Coustic and AtlasIED. We are seeking an experienced and energetic 12 Volt Technical & Warranty Support Specialist with a passion for audio to support our consumer division. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication and organizational skills, thrive at problem solving and have a customer focused mentality. Candidates must also be self-motivated, able to multi-task and work efficiently in a constantly changing environment with a diverse group of customers.
MiTek offers a comprehensive benefits package along with long term growth opportunities across its many brands. Come join the family!
The 12 Volt Technical & Warranty Support Specialist responds to MiTek Consumer Brands; Home Audio, Lifestyle Audio, Mobile Audio and Motorsports products; system design, installation/technical troubleshooting, and product information inquiries. Troubleshoot and coordinate customer warranty claims.
Extensive technical knowledge of home audio, mobile audio and motorsports audio products and concepts; experience with mobile audio installation; troubleshooting of MiTek (MTX Audio) Home audio, Lifestyle Audio, Mobile Audio and Motor Sports products and systems; base knowledge of loudspeaker enclosure design. Excellent customer service skills and troubleshooting/problem solving ability.
Position is Remote based.
- Must be able to provide special consideraion to special orders as well as special needs of the customer.
- Must be able to function under stress and go the extra mile to make the customer happy.
- Answer telephone calls from customers, internal and external, who have technical or warranty questions.
- Telephone or email responses of correspondence from customers, including external and internal, or follow up with warranty service.
- Able to perform high-level technical troubleshooting.
- RA to GL understanding, with the ability to investigate and resolve incorrect transactions.
- Able to successfully and consistently execute RA associated processes.
- Develop and maintain technical product support FAQ’s.
- Assist with product training media.
- Assist with product validation.
- Ability to coordinate the above noted communication systems in a rapid-paced multitask environment.
- Recommend and sell/up-sell to dealers and end-use customers when the opportunity arises.
- Provide a conduit of communication between tech-support and design/engineering/marketing maintaining a steady flow of information relating to product information, application use, product quality and comments from dealer and end-user feedback.
- Provide information regarding warranty service to dealers and consumers.
- Assist all areas of MiTek consumer audio brands with technical & warranty support.
- Champion appropriate office conduct, attendance, and attitude in the department.
- Respond to MiTek Consumer Brands Home Audio, Lifestyle Audio, Mobile Audio and Motorsports products; system design, installation/technical troubleshooting, and product information inquiries via:
- On-line live chat
- Message boards
- Ability to maintain internal MiTek system records for warranty repairs
- Ability to identify parts cosmetically and/or by bar code and/or by part #
One-year related experience
Sage ERP system, Windows, Basic MS Office, HubSpot software