BOSS Audio announced a new 5-speaker/source unit system for the Polaris RZR, marking its first UTV-specific audio kit.
The system is designed for 2014-2019 Polaris RZR XP 900, 1000, and Turbo 2 or 4-seat models. It includes a weatherproof head unit and preloaded, enclosed speaker and subwoofer pods.
BOSS Audio sales manager Greg Orlando said all five of the speaker and subwoofer pods are internally powered, “meaning an easier plug-and-play install in less time without the need for tuning an amplifier.”
The BPRZR5 kit also includes a ported subwoofer enclosure, that ships with a port plug to seal the enclosure during extreme weather.
The PBRZR5 head unit has a 5-inch color screen, built-in amplifier, Bluetooth, digital media MP3 player, USB Port, AM/FM receiver, and front/rear camera compatibility.
For a limited period, the kit will include two free plug-and-play front and rear cameras that work with the kit’s five-inch touchscreen. The cameras have a value of $156.
The BPRZR5 has a suggested retail price of at $1549.99.
- five full range Weatherproof / Powersports rated speakers with poly carbon cone and rubber surround
- One Class D amplified 600 Watt 10-inch (254 mm) subwoofer in ported enclosure with port plug
- Two Class D amplified 100 Watt 6.5-inch (165 mm) kick panel enclosure speakers
- Two Class D amplified 100 Watt 6.5-inch (165 mm) cage pod speakers
- Factory fit and finish head unit mounting kit for use in 2 OE dash locations
- 2019+ RZR & 2014-2018 RZR receiver installation wire kits with true “Plug & Play” components and vehicle direct fit harness