Triton Audio, a line sold exclusively by distributors who are members of the Elite Distributor Alliance 12 volt buying group, announced a new High Output SX Subwoofer series to be delivered prior to the holidays.
Triton Audio launched just at the beginning of the pandemic. The line claims to offer lower prices as there is no middleman between the factory and the distributors.
Triton’s website says, “Unnecessary costs have been totally eliminated and the savings have been poured back into very elegant products that have the very best sound and durability when blind tested against competitors at similar prices.”
The new line uses double stacked magnets with power handling from 600 to 2,400 watts. Sizes run from 6.5-inches to 12 inches.
The subwoofers are available in dual 4 ohm, or dual 2 ohm configurations.
- Textured Black Die Cast Basket
- Large Roll Stitched Foam Surround
- Thick Polypropylene Cone
- 3” Dual Voice Coil (Available in Dual 2Ohm or Dual 4Ohm)
- (6.5” – 2” VC, 8”- 2.5”, 10” and 12” – 3”)
- Double Stacked Magnets (6.5” – Dual 40oz, 8” – Dual 60oz, 10” and 12” Dual 70oz)
- 16 Gauge OFC Direct Lead Connection
Retail prices for the new SX High Output Subwoofers range from $179.95 to $349.95.