Press Release: OXNARD, CA– BOSS Audio Systems announced the launch of a new powersports/marine gauge receiver, MGV520B, for boats, ATVs or off-road vehicles.
It features multiple different audio playback options for users to choose from: Bluetooth streaming, USB port with charging capabilities, AM/FM radio and an auxiliary input. The MGV520B offers 60 watts with a 4-channel amplification and IPX6 water resistance, as well as front and rear camera input and front, rear, and sub pre-amp outputs. The star button allows users to easily turn on or off accessories without having to add additional switches.
Jason Hannon, National Sales Manager, said, “…From the oversized volume knob to the camera hot button, this unit is built to make your ride the best it can be whether on land or sea.”
Features of the MGV520B include:
- Compatible with Audio Output of iPod®/iPhone®, Smartphones, and MP3 Players
- USB Port + Charging
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming with Control of Music Apps
- AM/FM Receiver
- Conformal Coated PCB
- Zero Current Draw Memory (Radio Preset Memory in Case of Battery Disconnect)
- Switchable US & EU Tuner Frequencies
- IPX6-Rated (Water Resistant/Dustproof)
- Cutout Diameter: 3” (76mm)
- Accessory Button – Turn On/Off Accessories (Lightbars, LED Whips, etc.)
- 60W x 4 Channel
- Video Input
- Front & Rear Camera Input
- Front, Rear, Sub Pre-Amp Output
Pricing and Availability:
Priced at $249.99, the MGV520B is available now at bossaudio.com.