Press Release (UNEDITED): TEMPE– Mobile Solutions announces the newest addition to the Smart Template family, the GT Template Set. Made of their signature shatter-resistant PVC, this numbered, nine piece nested set is fully compatible with their Smart Frame System (SFS) and features a new innovation for their templates: the Template Assembly Calibration (TAC) system. “The TAC system allows for the pieces of the outermost template to be removed so that multiple template pieces can be fabricated, but all line up perfectly when reassembled in the final installation” commented Bryan Schmitt, founder and president of Mobile Solutions. “That feature makes for a virtually infinite number of design combinations, as well as hiding mounting hardware or inserting accent pieces that mimic a section of the template’s overall shape” he continued.
Schmitt and his team at Mobile Solutions designed and engineered the GT Template Set to offer an aggressive, yet classy design that could work in multiple applications such as a trim panel for trunk-mounted equipment, rear deck trim panel or even sections of the template as a left and right door or trim panel baffle and grille. A YouTube video at the Mobile Solutions channel shows the hands-on implementation of the template set by Mark at Car Audio Fabrication (CAF).
To do an advance product launch of the GT Template Set to an audience of social media fans, on March 24, 2021 Schmitt and Mark did a live one hour Facebook training and Q&A session. This was also streamed to both Mobile Solutions and CAF YouTube channels. The top secret live feed had over 300 live attendees the whole time with virtually no advance notice, making this one of the most well-attended one hour virtual trainings of the past year since the Pandemic hit in March 2020. The training has since had over 3000 views and counting. It just furthers the importance of the thirst for more training using real-time hands-on demonstrations.
GT Template Set Features:
- Nine, nested shatter-resistant and numbered PVC template pieces with 3/16” gapping
- Precision-machined alignment lines and holes
- Fully compatible with SFS Axis Shape Creator System (sold separately)
- New Template Assembly Calibration (TAC) allows for the outermost pieces to be used as one assembly or in separate pieces for different design aesthetics
- Knobs and hardware for TAC system included!
GT Template Set Applications:
- Designed for simple press grille production
- Trunk-mounted trim panels (subwoofer enclosure, amp rack cover, power distribution panel, etc.)
- Rear shelf trim panels or speaker grilles
- Left and right side door speaker baffles and grilles
- Use pieces of the template to transition a shape from two separate panels (such as front door to rear side panel) in custom hot rod and restomod builds
Priced at $129, this template set is a must have item for any fabricator. For more information on the GT Template Set and to check out configuration options, visit www.mobilesolutions-usa.com. Visitors can also join the email information list or link to the Mobile Solutions Facebook and Instagram pages.
About Mobile Solutions
Mobile Solutions USA is an innovation-driven company creating tools and delivering training that enable custom automotive electronics, audio and interior installations progress with a level of efficiency not otherwise efficiently achieved in the aftermarket automotive business. With the patented Smart Templates™ brand of design tools and many other process-driven innovations, Mobile Solutions USA serves the aftermarket automotive technician, fabricator and retail store community through direct sales and distributors around the globe.
For more information, please visit www.mobilesolutions-usa.com.