Wavtech is replacing three of its line drivers and Line Out Converters (LOCs) with a single new unit called the linkDQ.
The new unit replaces Wavtech’s linkD, the linkQ and the bassFREQ, and combines them. It takes the most popular feature from the bassFREQ, which is the parametric EQ and combines it with a line driver and LOC.
The parametric EQ has a narrow or wide range selection, allowing corrections to any low frequency deficiency that may be present in a factory audio system. It features auto turn-on via DC-offset or Audio Signal Detect, either of which can be easily defeated by the convenient jumpers on the end panel.
Wavtech also added an RJ45 port for easily upgrading to a remote level control (sold separately). This allows for fine tuning the system’s bass output from the front of the vehicle.
The linkDQ has a suggested retail price of $79.99 and the optional linkRC is available at $29.99.
- 2-Channel Line Driver or Line Output Converter (LOC)
- Adjustable Parametric EQ
- Selectable Narrow or Wide
- Frequency Range 30Hz to 80Hz
- Remote Level Control Capable (Sold Separately)
- Differential Balanced Inputs
- Low Impedance Outputs
- Variable Gain Adjustment w/Clip LED
- Auto Turn-On via DC-Offset or Audio Signal Detect
- Generated +12V Remote Output
- OEM Load Detect Compatible
- Locking Detachable Power/Speaker Terminals
- Professional Grade Panel Mount RCA’s
- Compact Aluminum Chassis w/Detachable Mounting Tabs
For more information visit www.wavtech-usa.com