Press Release: Libertyville, IL – The new ATEQ processor from Autotek is a 4-band equalizer with a 9-volt line driver featuring a multiple source signal processor.
This ½ DIN pre-amp EQ includes front/rear active crossover, an audio input selector for switching between the head unit and another audio source, master volume control of SPL level, and 2 audio inputs with level matching.
In addition to providing superior sound quality for any genre of music, this processor has selectable 12dB high -pass crossover for rich trebles and low-pass subwoofer output for deep bass.
- ½ DIN, 4-band, pre-amp EQ with front/rear active crossover
- Audio input selector for switching between the head unit and another source
- Input level controls for both car radio and any media device to ensure identical volume levels
- Master volume control of the SPL-level for both sound sources
- Front to rear dual-amp fader
- 2 audio inputs with level matching
- 45Hz sub-bass control
- 120Hz mid-bass control
For more information contact Maxxsonics at 847-540-7700 or visit https://autotekcaraudio.com/.