Press Release (EDITED): OXNARD, CA – Planet Audio (www.planetaudio.com), a division of BOSS International Group and sister brand of BOSS Audio Systems, is proud to announce the launch of two new in-dash multimedia car stereos.
“We are very excited to launch these brand-new Double-Din multimedia car stereos. These Apple CarPlay and Android Auto models allow users to control and stream their favorite music and apps directly from the 6.75” touchscreen,” explained Jason Hannon, Planet Audio brand manager. “Both units feature Bluetooth® Streaming, USB, 3.5mm aux-in music streaming, as well as AM/FM radio. The P9950CPA features DVD while the P9900CPA is a digital media receiver, so consumers can pick what fits their music and video sources best.”
The new Planet Audio Multimedia Car Stereos feature:
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Capacitive Touchscreen Capabilities
- Compatible with Audio Output of iPod®/iPhone®, Smartphones and MP3 players
- Bluetooth® Audio Streaming
- Double-Din Fit
- USB, 3.5mm Aux-in, AM/FM Radio
- USB Charging
- Rear Camera Input
- Front, Rear, and Sub Pre-Amp Outputs
- Multicolor Illumination
- Switchable US & EU Tuner Frequencies
- RBDS Tuners
- Steering Wheel Control Input
- Update via USB
- 75” Screen
The Planet Audio P9950CPA has a MSRP of $269.99 and features more than P9900CPA:
- DVD ± R/RW Video
- CD and WAV
- High-Resolution FLAC
The Planet Audio P9900CPA has a MSRP of $229.99 and is a more affordable mechless option.
For more information, please visit www.planetaudio.com.