Press Release: The bit One HD Virtuoso is the latest digital signal processor (DSP) in the Audison bit processor family. The upgrade to the bit One includes upgraded components and software.
The Audison bit One HD Virtuoso has the following upgrades:
Higher quality hardware used:
- SILMIC Series ELNA capacitors specific for audio use.
- WIMA high performance Metalized Polypropylene film capacitors
- High Performance Burr Brown OP Amps OPAx 134 SoundPlus series.
- Cirrus-Logic CS 4365- 6 CH and CS4385 -8 CH 24 bit / 192 kHz DA converters with 114 dB S/N.
- Selectable between SLOW or FAST digital filter responses to customize the listening experience.
- USS built in. (Universal Speaker Simulator)
- Only one Firmware to support both FIR and IIR digital networks
- Added Pass-through input configuration (Master)
- Automatic Routing
- Improved DE-EQ and introducing Phase analysis / auto and manually correctable All Pass filters.
- New Large pop out EQ window, for better visibility and ease of use.
It is shipping now at a street price of $1699.99.