The primary responsibilities of this Florida-based position will be to manage a team that will work with our VOXX Electronics Mobile Electronics Product Management group (Mobile Video, Collision Avoidance, Security/Remote start and accessories) on vehicle application work/validation of our vehicle specific products and development of vehicle specific product guides and market research.
- Identify and document vehicle wiring locations
- Disassemble and reassemble of vehicle interior parts to enable product installation
- Identify new vehicle models changes from the OEM and any applicable changes to product offerings.
- Possess oral and written communication skills as the position will require coordination through different departments and various regions of the country
- Make recommendations of mechanical and electrical improvements to our product offering.
- Once validation work is complete then research must be completed on factory offerings and price points and put into a sell sheet document for sales presentations
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years technical experience in Mobile Electronics
- High School degree and/or vocational training in Mobile Electronics
- MECP certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Aggregated photographic and written data to create a tech database, tech sheets, sell sheets, and/or installation instructions
- Ability to work with various powered and non-powered tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 3D Step Files
This position may require limited travel.
Position will require approximately 25% in the field and 75% in an office setting.
VOXX Electronics offers all full-time employees’ medical, dental, vision (company fully pays vision), 401(k), life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
VOXX is an EOE.
Send resumes to [email protected]