Rockford Fosgate announced a new line of motorcycle audio kits specifically designed for Harley-Davidson Road King bikes.
One kit works with 2014 and later Road Kings and another works with 1998-2013 models. They are expected to ship by the end of the year at a suggested retail price of $1199.99.
Greg Cobbs, Rockford Motorcycle Sales Manager said, “The amplifier mounts to a custom plate inside the rear of the bag and powers 6 by 9 speakers installed into the top of the bag lids. Then the rider simply connects their smartphone via the included Bluetooth module and they’re ready to ride.”
The 6×9 inch bag lid speakers install into the top of the factory bag lids using a cutting template (included), waterproof bag lid mounts, and speaker grilles. They are then connected to the 400-watt amplifier and Bluetooth receiver via a plug and play wiring harness.
The system is designed to resist rain, dirt and dust.
Additional features for the HD14RK-Stage2 and HD9813RK-Stage2 include:
- Element Ready® Power Series 400-watt 4 channel amplifier
- Element Ready® Motorcycle Specific Power Series 6×9 inch Speaker (pair)
- Amplifier installation kit with mounting brackets, speaker grilles, and wiring harness with Bluetooth® receiver
- Easy One Button Pairing
- Compatible with Android 5.0 and Above, iOS 8.0 and Above
- FCC, IC, RCM, CE Certified
- 2 Year Warranty