Press Release: OXNARD, CA – BOSS Audio Systems announced the launch of three new dash cameras, including a WiFi based model that allows users to view video footage on their smartphone.
The three new dashcams include the BCAM60, BCAM70, and WiFi-enabled BCAMW80.
The BCAMW80 works with a smartphone app to view live video and manage files easily through a smartphone app, as well as download, delete, and playback recorded files. It also includes GPS software so that you can track your route, location and speed, an expandable increased memory option (up to 128GB), and emergency event recording, said Doug Kern, BOSS Audio Systems VP of Sales.
The dashcams will be on view during the 2019 SEMA Show, held in Las Vegas, Nev. from Nov. 5-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth N11769.
The BCAMW80 also includes:
- front, inside and rear camera recording
- Sony Exmor IMX323 captures Full-HD 1080P
- uses a supercapacitor that can withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -20 degrees F to +176 degrees F
- auto loop recording
- a 16GB Micro SD card (expandable up to 128GB)
- motion detection
- emergency event recording (G-Sensor – locks files when triggered)
- date, time, speed, route, location stamp log
- quick & easy setup
- multi-angle mounting system
- cigarette lighter power adapter
- MSRP: $149.99
With an MSRP of $109.99, the BCAM70 features auto loop recording, a 16GB Micro SD Card (expandable to 32GB), motion detection, emergency event recording, quick and easy setup, a multi-angle mounting system, cigarette lighter power adapter, date and time stamp log, and HD1080 front and rear camera resolution.
And with an MSRP of just $89.99, the BCAM60 offer a 4-inch LCD touchscreen, 150 degree wide-angle lens, motion detection, emergency event recording 16GB SD Card (expandable to 32GB), quick and easy setup, cigarette lighter power adapter, date and time stamp log, and front, inside, and rear cameras.
For more information, please visit www.bossaudio.com.