Location: Chatsworth, California
CRUX Interfacing Solutions, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and talented inside sales representative to help expand our business in California and throughout the United States. This position will be part of the sales development team and will be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of customer accounts. This job entails developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with current and prospective accounts. The individual should have an intrinsic wanting of growth and development by seeking and developing new leads.
Job Requirements :
Minimum of three (3) years of experience in mobile electronic sales, 12-volt industry, or car-audio is required.
- A proven transcript in building relationships to generate leads.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of CRUX products and technologies, territories, accounts, competitors, industry trends, etc.
- Coordinate sales efforts with both inside and field sales reps, internal customer service, and marketing department.
- Self-motivated, detail/deadline oriented with the capability and capacity to drive and generate business growth.
- Ensure all data is maintained in CRUX’s CRM application.
- Have the know how to spread accurate knowledge within the respective industry.
- Be able to travel for out-of-state trade shows.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Being able to effectively communicate in Spanish is a plus
Salary & Benefits:
Salary, compensation, and other benefits will directly reflect and be based on expertise, experience, and other relevant factors. These matters will be subjective to each respective applicant.
To apply, please contact [email protected]