Press Release (Unedited): Diamond Audio, an industry leader in high-end mobile audio products has announced that it is now shipping its highly-anticipated Motorsport series MS69CX 6”X9” coaxsub speakers. These unique “coaxsub” speakers were developed and engineered to outperform your typical standard 6”X9” coaxial speaker by utilizing a much larger surround for greater excursion resulting in more low end bass output. An oversized motor structure featuring magnets that could be used for standard 8” subwoofers is standard on the MS69CX. With a UV-treated waterproof Kevlar cone, all-weather outdoor application possibilities are endless.
“These coaxsubs will deliver bass like no other coaxial speaker will in the market place without sacrificing the great sound quality with which Diamond Audio is well renowned for,”states Larry Frederick, Director of New Product Development.
Significant backorder amounts have already been fulfilled to many authorized Diamond Audio dealers and to the Diamond Motorcycle Audio community right on time for the upcoming riding season.
Feature sets of the MS69CX coaxsub speakers include:
- MANUFACTURED TO IPX65 MARINE GRADE COMPLIANT SPECIFICATIONS
- • 1” CONCENTRIC MOUNTED EXTREME HIGH OUTPUT TITANIUM DOME TWEETERS
- • UV-TREATED THERMAL MOLDED WATERPROOF KEVLAR CONE
- • SUPER HIGH ENERGY FERRITE MOTOR SYSTEM WITH MILLED ALUMINUM TOP PLATE
- • T-YOKE DRILLED BACK PLATE FOR GREATER THERMAL HEAT DISSIPATION/INCREASED POWER HANDLING
- • 12DB BESSEL CROSSOVER NETWORK
To obtain more information about Diamond Audio, please contact our sales and support staff at 213-261-4161 or visit us online at www.diamondaudio.com.